June 11, 2014

Warm Hugs Tag


Hi Everyone!  I got tagged by my best friend Elly for the Warm Hugs Tag!  Thanks Elly! <3 

Rules: 
1. Follow the blog(s) that tagged you (optional).

2. Post 2 or more pictures that include your favourite characters, books, movies or lyrics from songs (they can also be your own edits or pictures).
3. Tag 5 or more bloggers and tell them.
4. Answer the 10 questions the blogger that nominated you has written, related to books, characters etc.
5. Create your own answers having to do with the same thing.




Elly's Questions:
1. Who is your favorite fictional character?
I don't really have a favorite, I really like Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson though. :)

2. If you could have a companion from any movie who would you have and from what movie? ( such as olaf!) 
Maximus from Tangled :)

3. If you could be in a movie what movie would you be in ( it can be one that has already been made) 
Any of the Harry Potter movies or Frozen :)

4. Have you ever been to Disney World? 
No.  

5. Favorite Disney Princess song?
Let it Go! :D :D :D :D 

6. Do you like Elsa or Anna from Frozen? 
Elsa :)

7. Favorite Disney movie?
I really like Tangled and Frozen :)

8. Favorite book? ( or book series) 
Right now my favorite book is The Lightning Thief :)

9. If you could meet any fictional character who would you meet? 
Sven from Frozen.

10. What Disney princess is the most like you? 

Elsa :)

I nominate:



and
Anna from The Rubberboot Girl  (not my sister Anna, different Anna ;)
 

My Questions:
1. Percy Jackson or Harry Potter?

2.  Luna or Hermione?

3. Movies or Books?

4.  If you could have any Disney animal for a pet, who would it be?

5. Do you like Elsa or Rapunzel better?

6.  Would you rather be sisters with Ginny Weasley or Annabeth Chase?

7.  Would you rather eat bertie bott's every flavored beans or Chocolate frogs?

8. Would you rather be a demigod or a wizard?

9. Are you more like Luna or Hermione?

10. Give a random fact about yourself concerning Disney movies.
Thanks for reading!
-Layne 




2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Thanks for nominating me! I think I will do it on my Eve of Womanhood blog if that's okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tangled and Frozen are my favorite movies too! =D
    xx
    Brooke Jordan
    Pineapples & Daisies

    ReplyDelete